Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Unit 7 Reflection

       Unit 7 was about ecology and how to keep our ecosystem the most healthy. Ecology is the study of interactions between organisms and their environment, with that there are many factors that decreases the health of our planet/ecosystem. Many of these factors can be resolved and with the help of other people, making our ecosystem healthy as it once was, can be possible. The most essential part of this unit is learning about biotic and abiotic factors & using that information to help keep an equilibrium.
       I want to learn more about what we can do to decrease the use of plastic and wasting our fossil fuels since they can only be used once. For the moment, all my questions have been answered with the help of discussing the problem with plastic after watching the movie, Bag It. I wonder about our future, will it be different from the present or will it change completely.
      On our Conservation Biologist Project, everyone in my group was excellent and always on task. Our skills throughout making the slideshow met all the requirements on our contract. I learned a lot through the project and now I have more respect for our ecosystem, especially the Amazon Rainforest. After taking the self assessment, my highest score was being assertive and I believe I was an excellent collaborator with my teammates and I have to say the same for them. This concludes my Unit 7 Reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment