Saturday, October 17, 2015

Unit 3 Reflection

       In this unit, I learned about the cell theory, what the cell organelles are as well as their purpose, photosynthesis, and cellular respiration. Our class has discussed many subjects throughout the time of learning Unit 3 and I understand clearly how a cell works for both an animal and a plant. Some essential understandings include the building blocks of a cell, their characteristics, how they react in different environmental conditions, and in different processes. My strengths in this chapter includes the history of cells and photosynthesis. My weaknesses are the organelles of the cells and cellular respiration. Though as a class, we worked diligently when doing labs and worked hard for the lecture notes.
       Comprehending the material for this unit was first difficult but now looking back at my notes, I now understand more on what I am having trouble with. The skills I learned throughout being a student in biology has improved more and more. Studying with my notes has become a simple routine each day. Finally being prepared with the material collected for the unit, passing the upcoming test will be a review for me. 
       I want learn more about the different purposes of the organelles inside a cell so I can enhance my skills and process the information when studying for the test. When I first looked at what we were learning for this, I had trouble with understanding cellular respiration and I still have a few issues with it. Hopefully I will answer this question as I soon look forward to the test. I wonder who made the names for the different building parts of the cell, I would like to research the person who did. My study habits include daily practice and quizzing for 30 minutes. This concludes the Unit 3 Reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment