Monday, May 9, 2016

20 Time Reflection

I challenged myself throughout this whole process of researching the different material to make a model or slides for my TED Talk. One specific thing that was challenging for me is finding what type of contacts would be necessary to make the product for color blind people. My goal is to get closer to curing color deficiency by making contacts that has the same information as EnChroma's glasses. I chose this challenge to help people that can not experience the world like the rest of the world can. Helping others is what I like to do and that is why I chose this challenge. My plan is to create eye contacts that bend the wavelengths of light the exact same way as EnChroma does for their glasses for colorblind people. This idea was the first idea that popped in my head and I definitely believed that I could have achieved making models but sadly I could not. Time for this project is hard to cope with and that is why I will not be making a model. I learned a lot about how the eye works and it makes me more interested in human anatomy. If I had the chance to do something differently, I would set goals that I could actually achieve. I would continue this challenge and share it to others that may work with me to complete this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment