Thursday, May 26, 2016

Pig Dissection Relate and Review

In this lab, we dissected a pig and identified each system and part of the fetal pig. Throughout the process of cutting and slicing the piglet, I learned more about the anatomy of the specimen and their functions which will come in handy for the upcoming final next week. I did participate in cutting and finding the specific parts of the fetal pig which was difficult for me since it was hard to identify the organs and more. My group and I worked diligently with finding each part and in the end, we had to make a video tutorial about the specific structures of the pig and their functions in the body. We did have a set back on identifying the circulatory system of the pig, but luckily we did complete the requirements for the video (click below to see video). This concludes my relate and review.


No comments:

Post a Comment